The property is located at the southeast of Saint-Emilion (33), part of the vineyard in the hillside and the majority in the length coast.
The property belonged to the Reynier Family for 4 generation, it is currently managed by Anne and her son.
The oldest part of the castle date from 1864 and are grown, vinified and raises an exceptional wine full of history binding modernity and environmental respect.
Family vineyard since 1930. Naming holy Emilion Grand cru. Visit and possible tasting every day by appointment.